Your search did not match any documents

Hello! I am using Fess as a search engine for docs website. I have installed Fess 13.1 and Elasticsearch 13.1, integrated FSS into the UI by adding the auto-generated script, search page, and a script tag to the search page. When I search for anything, I just get “Your search did not match any documents” error. I don’t know, maybe I’m missing something, a step that I missed.
Admin dashboard looks like this. I don’t know if it’s supposed to look like this, I haven’t changed anything.
What do I need to do to get FSS running? Maybe you can point me to a manual or something. The language of the site is Russian if that matters.

And when I load the starting page for my website, I see some errors in the console:

If I try to search anything, I am redirected to search page with nothing but “Your search did not match any documents” message and the console prints the following:

Turns out I had the wrong URL address specified on the pages. I changed it to my local HTTP server URL address and the search now works.