jcifs.smb.SmbException indexing files smb

(from rafael844 · GitHub)
Im having problems with authentication, all folders and files are in the same place, I put they there at the same time and with the same permissions. But its not indexing all. I have about 11.000 files, but it only indexes 300, then I have to run it again and it indexes another few files, its almost in 1000, but i have to run the scheduler many times, and its not indexing all. Im using windows fess 13.1.1.
one file log:

Type: jcifs.smb.SmbException

org.codelibs.fess.crawler.exception.CrawlingAccessException: Cannot get owner of the file: smb://10.200.51.131/sged/12818/id_10976_Ofício n.º 260-2018.pdf at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.client.smb.SmbClient.getResponseData(SmbClient.java:228) at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.client.smb.SmbClient.processRequest(SmbClient.java:162) at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.client.smb.SmbClient.doHead(SmbClient.java:394) at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.client.AbstractCrawlerClient.execute(AbstractCrawlerClient.java:144) at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.FessCrawlerThread.isContentUpdated(FessCrawlerThread.java:85) at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.CrawlerThread.run(CrawlerThread.java:155) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)Caused by: jcifs.smb.SmbException: 0xC0000128 at jcifs.smb.SmbTransportImpl.checkStatus2(SmbTransportImpl.java:1457) at jcifs.smb.SmbTransportImpl.checkStatus(SmbTransportImpl.java:1568) at jcifs.smb.SmbTransportImpl.sendrecv(SmbTransportImpl.java:1023) at jcifs.smb.SmbTransportImpl.send(SmbTransportImpl.java:1539) at jcifs.smb.SmbSessionImpl.send(SmbSessionImpl.java:409) at jcifs.smb.SmbTreeImpl.send(SmbTreeImpl.java:469) at jcifs.smb.SmbTreeConnection.send0(SmbTreeConnection.java:400) at jcifs.smb.SmbTreeConnection.send(SmbTreeConnection.java:315) at jcifs.smb.SmbTreeConnection.send(SmbTreeConnection.java:295) at jcifs.smb.SmbTreeHandleImpl.send(SmbTreeHandleImpl.java:130) at jcifs.smb.SmbTreeHandleImpl.send(SmbTreeHandleImpl.java:117) at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.withOpen(SmbFile.java:1747) at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.withOpen(SmbFile.java:1716) at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.withOpen(SmbFile.java:1710) at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.querySecurity(SmbFile.java:2226) at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.getOwnerUser(SmbFile.java:2275) at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.getOwnerUser(SmbFile.java:2268) at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.client.smb.SmbClient.getResponseData(SmbClient.java:222) … 6 more

(from github.com/marevol)
Could you try smb1://, not smb://?

(from github.com/rafael844)
Yes it worked.

Thank you.

(from github.com/Lavini281)
Hi !

Sorry to comment on this closed issue but I am having the exact same problem and I can’t use SMBv1. While Tracing I have seen the error Code 0xC0000128 sent from the SMB host. From the microsoft documentation, it looks like it stands for “STATUS_FILE_CLOSED”. I tried to use only one thread in case it was a threading issue but it is still appearing. For information I am using FESS 13.3.2 on Linux. Do you have any idea on this ?

Thank you in advance