Highlight $ symbol for title field not working

Hi ,
I am getting below error when i search with any keyword which contains $ character . During highlight time, for title field fess system is throwing fess internal java error

Search term : q=$MfeDeepRem
Error MEssage :
*{“response”:{“version”:“13.16”,“status”:1,“message”:"Illegal group reference [ java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal group reference\n\tat java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.appendExpandedReplacement(Matcher.java:1068)\n\tat java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.appendReplacement(Matcher.java:908)\n\tat org.codelibs.fess.helper.ViewHelper.lambda$getContentTitle$4(ViewHelper.java:241)\n\tat org.dbflute.optional.BaseOptional.callbackMapping(BaseOptional.java:265)\n\tat org.dbflute.optional.OptionalObject.map(OptionalObject.java:187)\n\tat org.codelibs.fess.helper.ViewHelper.getContentTitle(ViewHelper.java:233)\n\tat org.codelibs.fess.util.QueryResponseList.parseSearchHit(QueryResponseList.java:179)\n\tat org.codelibs.fess.util.QueryResponseList.lambda$init$3(QueryResponseList.java:104)*

Could you help us solving this issue ?

Thank you for the info. I’ll fix it in the next release.
The workaround is to set response.highlight.content_title.enabled to false in fess_config.properties.