extract eml attachments

(from github.com/arengore)
Hello,

Thanks for the nice project, surely the more complete opensource enterprise search software.
But looks like Fess doesn’t extract eml attachments as I tried with a few files.

Maybe I’m missing something or it’s unsupported?

If this is the case, is it possible to add this features like other opensource search engines?

Cheers

(from github.com/marevol)
For eml, Fess Crawler does not support attachments at the moment. Could you give me .eml file with attachments as a sample file?

The source code for Fess Crawler is here. .eml extractor is EmlExtractor.

Oh well, here is a sample.

I really appreciate your help.

Exkursion.eml.zip

(from github.com/marevol)
Thank you for the info.
Fixed. eml attachment will be supported in next release.

Thanks for your help @marevol!

EML attachment extraction is possible by using a convenient solution EML Attachment Extractor. The software helps users to gather attachments of EML files. It can extract heavy size attachments without any alteration. The application is compatible to extract the attachment of damaged and inaccessible EML files. It also enables users to export the attachments password-secured EML files. The program offers users to save the extracted attachments in a structured format.

Visit at: https://www.osttopstapp.com/eml-attachment-extractor.html

I have to Save EML-Attachment Attachments. This software preserves email metadata, including to, cc, bcc, date/time, subject, and attachments, as well as the original folder structure from EML files. Without changing your data or any other files, EML Attachment Extractor extracts all of your attachments very easily. supports every Windows operating system and MS Outlook version. Download the Softaken EML Attachment Remover Software free trial versions.