Creating a separate Job Schedule for a single crawler

Hi guys, this is my first post and I would like to say hello to everyone and I hope I can contribute as well as get some help here on this forum, FESS is awesome!

I have created a Web Crawler called Bulletin Board and I want to schedule a separate job schedule to run this every 30mins,

Can you tell me what the settings in the Jobs Schedular for Target and the Script should be to run the crawler called Bulletin Board every 30 mins

I have searched the forum and people have answered similar questions but they don’t give an explanation on what to do.

Thanks in advance for any help

You can create a crawler job from “Create new job” button on Web Config details page.
Schedule is a cron format. ex 0,30 * * * *

Hi Shinsuke thank you so much for quick reply, can you show me example of what the target name should be and also what the config Script should be to schedule a web crawler called “Bulletin Board” many thanks

Ok after doing some research, I have managed to find a working script for job scheduler, enter the ID string of the crawler into the crawler type

Example

• Name : File Crawler - My name
  • Target: all
  • Schedule : * * * * *
  • Executor : groovy
  • Script : return container.getComponent(“crawlJob”).logLevel(“info”).sessionId(“ENTER THE CRAWLER ID STRING HERE”).webConfigIds([“ENTER THE CRAWLER ID STRING HERE”] as String[]).fileConfigIds([“ENTER THE CRAWLER ID STRING HERE”] as String[]).dataConfigIds([“ENTER THE CRAWLER ID STRING HERE”] as String[]).jobExecutor(executor).execute();
  • Logging : Enabled
  • Crawler Job : Enabled
  • Display Order: 0

You only need to enter the Stringid in sessionid and in the specific type of crawler brackets otherwise leave empty… remove “ENTER THE CRAWLER ID STRING HERE” and only leave the brackets.

Hope that helps someone