Crawler doesnt work

When i set the log to Info i get a lot of errors that the object could not be serialized.
In Debug mode this is replaced by the following error.

2021-03-08 09:36:55,581 [Crawler-TeHbZncBHsdYbynaOi9Q-1-1] DEBUG Exception on SID processing.
jcifs.CIFSException: Failed to get group member SIDs
at jcifs.smb.SIDCacheImpl.getGroupMemberSids(SIDCacheImpl.java:253) ~[jcifs-2.1.22.jar:?]
at jcifs.smb.SIDCacheImpl.getGroupMemberSids(SIDCacheImpl.java:53) ~[jcifs-2.1.22.jar:?]
at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.client.smb.SmbClient.processAllowedSIDs(SmbClient.java:354) [fess-crawler-3.10.0.jar:?]
at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.client.smb.SmbClient.processAccessControlEntries(SmbClient.java:335) [fess-crawler-3.10.0.jar:?]
at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.client.smb.SmbClient.getResponseData(SmbClient.java:231) [fess-crawler-3.10.0.jar:?]
at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.client.smb.SmbClient.processRequest(SmbClient.java:159) [fess-crawler-3.10.0.jar:?]
at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.client.smb.SmbClient.doGet(SmbClient.java:142) [fess-crawler-3.10.0.jar:?]
at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.client.AbstractCrawlerClient.execute(AbstractCrawlerClient.java:141) [fess-crawler-3.10.0.jar:?]
at org.codelibs.fess.crawler.CrawlerThread.run(CrawlerThread.java:154) [fess-crawler-3.10.0.jar:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
Caused by: jcifs.dcerpc.DcerpcException: DCERPC_FAULT_ACCESS_DENIED
at jcifs.dcerpc.DcerpcMessage.getResult(DcerpcMessage.java:77) ~[jcifs-2.1.22.jar:?]
at jcifs.dcerpc.DcerpcHandle.sendrecv(DcerpcHandle.java:278) ~[jcifs-2.1.22.jar:?]
at jcifs.dcerpc.msrpc.SamrPolicyHandle.(SamrPolicyHandle.java:45) ~[jcifs-2.1.22.jar:?]
at jcifs.smb.SIDCacheImpl.getGroupMemberSids(SIDCacheImpl.java:229) ~[jcifs-2.1.22.jar:?]
… 9 more

The crawler crashes every time i start it after about 15 min.

I tried restoring Backups that i know have worked at the time but it didnt help.
Have you got any ideas that could fix the problem?

It seems to be a debug message, not an error. What is the error message?